Looking for a new way to support your local restaurants and save some cash at the same time? Mark your calendars for the Pierce County Restaurant Rally!
UPDATE: Restaurant Rally now includes Curbside and Takeout!
What is a Restaurant Rally? Think of it as a Restaurant Week with benefits. Pierce County is allocating Federal Care Act funding to help local restaurants stay open and retain jobs.
When you dine at a participating restaurant, you get 30% off your bill, not including alcohol. The restaurant is reimbursed 50% of their gross sales, also not including alcohol. Everybody wins!
A full list of participating restaurants can be found on https://www.piercecountyrestaurantrally.com/
Restaurant Rally will be November 8-19, 2020, not including Friday and Saturday.
Each participating restaurant will get at least $5,000 (and up to $90,000) in reimbursements. Spread the word!
To be considered for compensation, restauranteurs must apply to Pierce County by October 29, 2020 (extended deadline) and meet the following criteria:
- Be a full service restaurant in Pierce County with a NAICS Code of 722511,
- Have opened prior to March 23, 2020 and be currently open,
- Operate in accordance with the Safe Start Washington reopening plan,
- Provide patrons a 30% discount on dine-in meal purchases, excluding alcohol, during the two-week promotional period (November 8-19, 2020 except Friday and Saturday),
- Submit weekly documentation of gross sales of dine-in meals, and
- Agree to champion the Pierce County Restaurant Rally Program.